Have You Been a Victim of Violent Crime?Answer the Following Questions:
- Did the crime occur in New Mexico?
- Was the crime reported to a licensed medical provider, licensed mental health provider, tribal health provider, or law enforcement agency?
- If law enforcement involved, did you fully cooperate?
- Did you have expenses as a result of the crime?
- Did the crime occur within the last two years?
If you answered yes to ALL the above questions, then you may be eligible for compensation. Complete an application and submit it to us within two (2) years of the date of incident.
Please note that Internet Explorer is not supported due to security issues.